Softball - Sundays - (Spring) (Archived)
February 15th is the Regular and Team Deadline. Teams need to have 13 Players with the Gender Requirements met by this Date. Teams will begin having Free Agents Added to them or will be merged with other Small Teams beginning February 16th.
Read Below For League Details:
Team Pricing Available. If Teams use the Team Price Option, there is no Team Maximum (If you plan to have a larger than usual team (Corporate Team), it's a great way to save $$$). All Players that Play, regardless of Option, MUST be Registered with League.
NO GAMES APRIL 1st - EASTER
**Only single-wall aluminum bats with the ASA Stamp Certification are permitted. Wood bats, baseball bats, and multi-wall bats are strictly prohibited. (NOTE: The League is the final authority on bat legality, if you have a question regarding bats email us at [email protected]. Also, the ASA Stamp logo on the bat doesn't automatically make the bat legal since ASA approves composite and multi-wall bats that are illegal in this league.) FOR SUNDAY SOFTBALL, WE USE A REDUCED FLIGHT SOFTBALL THAT IS SOFTER AND MUSHIER THAN NORMAL SOFTBALLS.
***Game times will start on Sundays between 11AM and 6:00PM, if necessary, depending on the amount of Teams the League has. Game Times vary from Week-to-Week.
This league features:
- Sign up by yourself, with a group of friends or whole team
- Co-Ed, over-21 play
- Winners will receive Free Beer and Money donated to a Charity of their Choice.
- Official Everplay Sport & Social Club T-Shirt (your uniform for the season!)
- 7 Scheduled Games + Playoffs for Qualifying Teams - Teams Might have Scheduled Doubleheaders in Season.
- At least 1 Independent Umpire for each game (no player reffing!)
- All Players, who play in any game(s), MUST be registered with that individual League, have paid the League Fee, and have signed our Online Waiver to Participate in ALL Everplay Sport & Social Club Sports! If "illegal players" are found, there are gameplay penalties. (See League Rules)
Drinking at City of Columbia, Lexington County, or Richland County Parks is Illegal.
Sponsor Bar - Please Drink Responsibly!
Village Idiot Pizza (Located directly across Street from Field) - 612 Whaley St A, Columbia, SC 29204
$5 Bud Light Pitchers.
$16 Large 2 Topping Pizza and Bud Light Pitcher Bundle.
|Official Rules:||Softball Rules|
|Location:||Columbia - Pacific Park|
Now — Feb 15, '18 Regular & Team Deadline
Feb 16, '18 — Mar 18, '18 Captain's Invite Only (Late)
|Team Roster:||14 Players Minimum, at least 4 of each gender. No Maximum.|
|First Game Date:||Sunday, March 4, 2018|
|Last Game Date:||Sunday, May 6, 2018|
|Postseason Format:||Top 10 teams|
|Individual Price:||Regular & Team Deadline $49.00Captain's Invite Only (Late) $59.00 (See Refund Policy)|
|Team Price:||Regular & Team Deadline $599.00Captain's Invite Only (Late) $59.00 per person (See Refund Policy)|