Co-Ed Flag Football - Wednesdays - (Spring) (Archived)
Still have a few spots left for Free Agents and Small Groups - 2/18/18
Read Below For League Details:
Team Pricing Available. If Teams use the Team Price Option, there is no Team Maximum (If you plan to have a larger than usual team, great way to save $$$). All Players that Play, regardless of Option, MUST be Registered with League.
Everplay Sport and Social's Co-Ed Flag Football is non-contact 6 vs 6 football. Gender Minimum on field is 2, Gender Maximum is 4. If a team is short, they can play with as few as 4 players. This league is meant for people who want to play flag football in a more recreational setting.
Game times will be Wednesday nights at 6:30p, 7:20p, 8:10p, and 9:00p. Players of all skill levels and experience are invited to play.
This league features:
- Sign up by yourself, with a group of friends or whole team
- Co-ed, over-21 play
- Official Everplay Sport & Social Club T-Shirt (Your Uniform for the Season!)
- 7 Scheduled Games + Playoffs for Qualifying Teams - Teams Might have Scheduled Doubleheaders in Season.
- Winners will receive Free Beer and Money donated to a Charity of their Choice.
- Two Independent Professional Referees for each game.
- All Players, who play in any game(s), MUST be registered with that individual League, have paid the League Fee, and have signed our Online Waiver to Participate in ALL Everplay Sport & Social Sports! If "illegal players" are found, there are gameplay penalties. (See League Rules
Sponsor Bar - Please Drink Responsibly!
Henry's Cayce - 2108 State St, Cayce, SC 29033
$7 philly cheesesteak, roast beef, turkey, ham & turkey, and bbq sandwich baskets.
$2 bud & bud light bottles
Drinking at City of Columbia, Lexington County, or Richland County Parks or Facilities is Illegal.
|Official Rules:||Flag Football Rules|
|Locations:||West Columbia - (1) B Avenue Ball Park, (2) Bray Park Field|
Now — Feb 15, '18 Regular & Team Deadline
Feb 16, '18 — Mar 21, '18 Extended Registration (Late)
|Team Roster:||11 Players Minimum, at least 4 of each gender. No Maximum.|
|First Game Date:||Wednesday, March 7, 2018|
|Last Game Date:||Wednesday, April 25, 2018|
|Postseason Format:||Top 5 teams|
|Individual Price:||Regular & Team Deadline $55.00Extended Registration (Late) $65.00 (See Refund Policy)|
|Team Price:||Regular & Team Deadline $485.00Extended Registration (Late) $65.00 per person (See Refund Policy)|