Softball - Sundays - Summer (Archived)
May 17th is the Regular and Team Deadline. Teams need to have 13 Players with the Gender Requirements met by this Date. Teams will begin having Free Agents Added to them or will be merged with other Small Teams beginning May 18th.
Understanding our Sign Up Options:
- Team Pricing – Team is paid entirely upfront $585 by the Captain when they sign up the Team. A Team of 14 lowers cost to $42 per person using this Option. This Option is only available when Captain signs up a Team. Everplay can not switch to this Option if the Team Captain initially signs up their Team using the Individual Pricing Option. This is a great Option for those having VERY LARGE Teams, especially Company Teams, as the Team Price does not increase no matter the amount of Players.
- Individual Pricing – Our Most Popular Option. A Team Captain signs up the Team just paying for him or herself and each player on the Team is responsible for paying themselves through Team Links at $49 per person. This Option helps our awesome Team Captains not have to worry about collecting Money, which we know is a major hassle sometimes!
- Free Agents / Small Groups - $49 per person. Just select the Free Agent (if by yourself) or the Small Group (if with a friend or three) Options after clicking “Register “above.
All Players, who play in any game(s), MUST be registered with that individual League, have paid the League Fee, and have signed our Online Waiver to Participate in ALL Everplay Columbia Sports! If "illegal players" are found, there are gameplay penalties. (See League Rules)
**Only single-wall aluminum bats with the ASA Stamp Certification are permitted. Wood bats, baseball bats, and multi-wall bats are strictly prohibited. (NOTE: The League is the final authority on bat legality, if you have a question regarding bats email us at [email protected]. Also, the ASA Stamp logo on the bat doesn't automatically make the bat legal since ASA approves composite and multi-wall bats that are illegal in this league.). Click here for a list of Bats for Play. FOR SUNDAY SOFTBALL, WE USE A REDUCED FLIGHT SOFTBALL THAT IS SOFTER AND MUSHIER THAN NORMAL SOFTBALLS.
Other League Tid Bits:
- Co-Ed, Over-21 Play (At least 4 of Each Gender on Teams Required).
- Game Times are between 11AM and 6:00PM (dependent on the amount of Teams the League has).
- Winners will receive Free Beer and Money donated to a Charity of their Choice.
- Official Everplay Sport & Social Club T-Shirt (your uniform for the season!)
- 7 Scheduled Games + Playoffs for Qualifying Teams - Teams Might have Scheduled Doubleheaders in Season.
- At least 1 Independent Umpire for each game (no player reffing!)
- All Players, who play in any game(s), MUST be registered with that individual League, have paid the League Fee, and have signed our Online Waiver to Participate in ALL Everplay Sport & Social Club Sports! If "illegal players" are found, there are gameplay penalties. (See League Rules)
- For additional Questions you might have check out our Frequently Asked Questions.
Drinking at City of Columbia, Lexington County, or Richland County Parks is Illegal.
Sponsor Bar - Please Drink Responsibly!
Village Idiot Pizza (Located directly across Street from Field) - 612 Whaley St A, Columbia, SC 29204
$5 Bud Light Pitchers.
$16 Large 2 Topping Pizza and Bud Light Pitcher Bundle.
|Official Rules:||Softball Rules|
|Location:||Columbia - Pacific Park|
Now — May 17, '18 Regular & Team Deadline
May 18, '18 — Jun 17, '18 Captain's Invite Only (Late)
|Team Roster:||13 Players Minimum, at least 4 of each gender. No Maximum.|
|First Game Date:||Sunday, June 3, 2018|
|Last Game Date:||Sunday, July 22, 2018|
|Postseason Format:||Top 10 teams|
|Individual Price:||Regular & Team Deadline $49.00Captain's Invite Only (Late) $65.00 (See Refund Policy)|
|Team Price:||Regular & Team Deadline $585.00Captain's Invite Only (Late) $65.00 per person (See Refund Policy)|