Softball - Sundays - Early Fall (Archived)
August 7th is the Regular and Team Deadline. Teams need to have 13 Players with the Gender Requirements met by this Date. Teams will begin having Free Agents Added to them or will be merged with other Small Teams beginning August 8th.
Drinking at City of Columbia, Lexington County, or Richland County Parks is Illegal. Please do not bring alcohol to the Parks. Violators will be asked to leave and potentially removed from the League. Help us keep Softball at our great Parks!
Understanding our Sign Up Options:
- Individual Pricing – A Team Captain signs up the Team just paying for him or herself and each player on the Team is responsible for paying themselves through Team Links at $52 per person. This Option helps our awesome Team Captains not have to worry about collecting Money, which we know is a major hassle sometimes!
- Free Agents / Small Groups - $52 per person. Just select the Free Agent (if by yourself) or the Small Group (if with a friend or three) Options after clicking “Register “above.
**Only single-wall aluminum/alloy bats with the ASA Stamp Certification are permitted. Wood bats, baseball bats, and multi-wall (composite) bats are strictly prohibited. (NOTE: The League is the final authority on bat legality, if you have a question regarding bats email us at [email protected]. Also, the ASA Stamp logo on the bat doesn't automatically make the bat legal since ASA approves composite and multi-wall bats that are illegal in this league.). Click here for a list of Bats for Play. FOR SUNDAY SOFTBALL, WE USE A REDUCED FLIGHT SOFTBALL THAT IS SOFTER AND MUSHIER THAN NORMAL SOFTBALLS.
Other League Tid Bits:
- Co-Ed, Over-21 Play (At least 4 of Each Gender on Teams Required).
- Game Times are between 11AM and 6:00PM (dependent on the amount of Teams the League has).
- Winners will receive Sponsor Bar Tab, Champs Gifts, and 1 Seasonal League (TBD) will receive a $1000 Donation to a Charity of their Choice!
- Official Everplay Sport & Social Club T-Shirt (your uniform for the season!)
- 7 Scheduled Games + Playoffs for Qualifying Teams - Teams Might have Scheduled Doubleheaders in Season.
- At least 1 Independent Umpire for each game (no player reffing!)
- All Players, who play in any game(s), MUST be registered with that individual League, have paid the League Fee, and have signed our Online Waiver to Participate in ALL Everplay Sport & Social Club Sports! If "illegal players" are found, there are gameplay penalties. (See League Rules)
- For additional Questions you might have check out our Frequently Asked Questions.
Drinking at City of Columbia, Lexington County, or Richland County Parks is Illegal.
Sponsor Bar - Please Drink Responsibly!
Village Idiot Pizza (Located directly across Street from Field) - 612 Whaley St A, Columbia, SC 29204
$5 Bud Light Pitchers.
$16 Large 1-Topping Pizza and a Bud Light Pitcher Bundle.
|Official Rules:||Softball Rules|
|Location:||Columbia - Pacific Park|
Now — Aug 7, '19 Regular & Team Deadline
Aug 8, '19 — Sep 15, '19 Captain's Invite Only (Late)
|Team Roster:||13 Players Minimum, at least 4 of each gender. No Maximum.|
|First Game Date:||Sunday, August 25, 2019|
|Last Game Date:||Sunday, November 3, 2019|
|Postseason Format:||Top 10 teams|
|Individual Price:||Regular & Team Deadline $52.00Captain's Invite Only (Late) $62.00 (See Refund Policy)|
|Team Price:||Regular & Team Deadline $52.00 per personCaptain's Invite Only (Late) $62.00 per person (See Refund Policy)|