Indoor Volleyball - Tuesdays - Summer 🏐 (Archived)
May 17th is the registration deadline. Teams must have 8 Players (meeting the gender requirement rules) by this date. Teams with under 8 registered participants will have free agents added to their team, or will be merged with other small teams, beginning May 18th. This league typically sells out quickly so we suggest signing up earlier rather than later. *We will max out at 16 teams.
*We will NOT play July 4th.
Disclaimer: Everplay Sport & Social Club does not have any courts for team practices. If a team chooses to practice, they are responsible for finding their own courts.
Understanding our Sign Up Options:
- Individual Pricing – A team Captain may register the team, solely paying for him/herself. Each player on the registered team is responsible for paying for themselves through Team Links at $59 per person.
- Free Agents / Small Groups - $59 per person. Select the Free Agent option (if you are wanting to participate by yourself) or the Small Group option after clicking “Register “above.
All Players MUST be registered within that individual League, have paid the league fee, and have signed our online waiver to participate in ALL Everplay Sport & Social Club Sports! If "illegal players" are identified, game play penalties will be imposed. (See League Rules)
Other League Tid Bits:
- 6 on 6 indoor hard court volleyball. Games are Co-Ed with rally scoring to 21, Three matches, with each match counting as 1 point in standings.
- Game times are 6:30, 7:20, 8:10, or 9:00 PM.
- 7 Scheduled games + Playoffs for Qualifying Teams (Top 10 - Upper and Lower Brackets) - Teams may have doubleheaders during the season.
- Everplay League T-Shirts will be provided.*It is your responsibility to keep up with your Everplay provided T-Shirt, if you misplace your shirt you'll need to pay additional fee for a replacement.
- Winners will receive a sponsor gift card, champ gifts, and bragging rights!
- At least 1 Independent referee for each game (no self-officiating permitted).
- For additional Questions, please visit our Frequently Asked Questions.
Sponsor Bars - Please Drink Responsibly!
Tin Roof - 1022 Senate St, Columbia, SC 29201
LEAGUE SPECIALS: $8 Bud Light Pitchers and $7 Quesadillas. (Wear your Everplay League Shirt)
Village Idiot- 612 Whaley St. Columbia, SC 29201
LEAGUE SPECIALS: 1 Large one topping pizza & pitcher of Bud Light for $18. (Wear your Everplay League Shirt)
Alcohol consumption at City of Columbia, Lexington County, or Richland County Parks or Facilities is Illegal.
|Official Rules:||Indoor Volleyball Rules|
|Location:||West Columbia - Tri-City Leisure Center|
Now — May 17, '23 Regular & Team Deadline
May 18, '23 — Jun 27, '23 Captain's Invite Only (Late)
|Team Roster:||8 Players Minimum, at least 3 of each gender. No Maximum.|
|First Game Date:||Tuesday, June 6, 2023|
|Last Game Date:||Tuesday, August 1, 2023|
|Postseason Format:||Top 10 teams|
|Individual Price:||Regular & Team Deadline $59.00Captain's Invite Only (Late) $67.00 (See Refund Policy)|
|Team Price:||Regular & Team Deadline $59.00 per personCaptain's Invite Only (Late) $67.00 per person (See Refund Policy)|