Super Rec Kickball - Tuesdays - Summer 🔵 (Archived)
Super Rec Same Team Pitch Kickball.
May 17th is the registration deadline. Teams must have 15 Players (meeting the gender requirement rules) by this date. Teams with under 15 registered participants will have free agents added to their team, or will be merged with other small teams, beginning May 18th. *We will max out at 14 teams.
*We will NOT play July 4th.
*Sold out for New Teams 5/16/23
Alcohol consumption at City of Columbia, Lexington County, or Richland County Parks is Illegal.
Understanding our Sign Up Options:
- Individual Pricing – A team captain may sign up the team, solely paying for him/herself. Each player is responsible for paying for themselves through Team Links at $52 per person. *If a team would like to be sponsored and paid fully by a business or individual please reach out to us so we can invoice that email.
- Free Agents / Small Groups - $52 per person. Select the Free Agent option (if you are wanting to participate by yourself) or the Small Group option after clicking “Register “above.
All Players MUST be registered within that individual league, have paid the league fee, and have signed our online waiver to participate in ALL Everplay Sport and Social Sports! If "illegal players" are identified, game play penalties will be imposed. (See League Rules)
Other League Tid Bits:
- Co-Ed, over-21 play, 10 vs 10 (At least 4 participants of each gender is required).
- Game Times are between 6:15 and 9:15 PM (Dependent on Amount of Teams).
- Everplay T-Shirts will be provided. *It is your responsibility to keep up with your Everplay provided T-Shirt, if you misplace your shirt you'll need to pay additional fees for a replacement.
- 7 Scheduled Games + Playoffs and a Bud Light Game between the 2 bottom teams. Teams may have doubleheaders scheduled during the season.
- Everplay Sport & Social Club will make all efforts to reschedule up to 2 weeks of games per season due to weather related cancellations. Any cancellations after that, may not be made up due to time and scheduling constraints.
- At least 1 Independent referee for each game (no self-officiating permitted).
- Socializing at the bars after the games.
- All final Winners will receive champs gifts and receive a $100 donation to a charity of their choice! Check out our Everplay For a Cause section: http://www.everplaysocial.com/charity.
- For additional Questions, please visit our Frequently Asked Questions.
Sponsor Bars - Please Drink Responsibly!
Tin Roof - 1022 Senate St, Columbia, SC 29201
LEAGUE SPECIALS: $8 Bud Light Pitchers and $7 Chicken and Quesadillas. (Wear your Everplay League Shirt)
Henry's of Cayce- 2108 State St. Cayce, SC 29033
LEAGUE SPECIALS: $3 Bud Light Drafts and .50cent boneless wings (Tues-Thurs Only). (Wear your Everplay Shirt)
Village Idiot- 612 Whaley St. Columbia, SC 29201
LEAGUE SPECIALS: 1 Large one topping pizza & pitcher of Bud Light for $18. (Wear your Everplay League Shirt)
|Official Rules:||Super Recreational Rules|
|Location:||West Columbia - B Avenue Ball Park|
Now — May 17, '23 Regular & Team Deadline
May 18, '23 — Jun 27, '23 Captain's Invite Only (Late)
|Team Roster:||14 Players Minimum, at least 5 of each gender. No Maximum.|
|First Game Date:||Tuesday, June 6, 2023|
|Last Game Date:||Tuesday, August 1, 2023|
|Postseason Format:||Top 8 teams|
|Individual Price:||Regular & Team Deadline $52.00Captain's Invite Only (Late) $60.00 (See Refund Policy)|
|Team Price:||Regular & Team Deadline $52.00 per personCaptain's Invite Only (Late) $60.00 per person (See Refund Policy)|