Co-Ed Flag Football - Wednesdays- Late Fall 🏈
October 9th is the Regular and Team Deadline. Teams need to have 10 Players with the Gender Requirements met by this Date. Teams will begin having Free Agents Added to them or will be merged with other Small Teams beginning October 10th. *We will max out at 8 teams.
*SOLD OUT FOR TEAMS 9/26/23
FOR FREE AGENTS: THIS LEAGUE ALWAYS SELLS OUT AND WE USUALLY HAVE VERY LIMITED SPACE FOR MALE FREE AGENTS ON CO-ED TEAMS. MALE FREE AGENTS WILL BE PLACED ON TEAMS BY ORDER OF WHEN THEY SIGN UP (THE EARLIER YOU SIGN UP, THE MORE LIKELY YOU'LL BE PLACED ON A TEAM).
*Reminder Everplay is Recreational & Social League- Play Safe, Play your best, Have fun.
*We wont play Wednesday November 22nd (Thanksgiving eve).
Understanding our Sign Up Options:
- Individual Pricing – A Team Captain signs up the Team just paying for him or herself and each player on the Team is responsible for paying themselves through Team Links at $61 per person. This Option helps our awesome Team Captains not have to worry about collecting Money, which we know is a major hassle sometimes!
- Free Agents / Small Groups - $61 per person. Just select the Free Agent (if by yourself) or the Small Group (if with a friend or three) Options after clicking “Register “above.
All Players, who play in any game(s), MUST be registered with that individual League, have paid the League Fee, and have signed our Online Waiver to Participate in ALL Everplay Sport and Social Sports! If "illegal players" are found, there are game play penalties. (See League Rules)
Other League Tid Bits:
- Co-Ed, Over-21 Play.
- Everplay Sport and Social's Co-Ed Flag Football is non-contact 6 vs 6 Football. This League is meant for people who want to play Flag Football in a more recreational setting (this is NOT the NFL).
- Gender Minimum on field is 2, Gender Maximum is 4.
- Game Times will be Wednesdays at 6:30pm, 7:20pm, 8:10pm and 9pm.
- Official Everplay Sport & Social Club T-Shirt (Your Uniform for the Season).*It is your responsibility to keep up with your Everplay provided T-Shirt, if you misplace your shirt you'll need to pay additional fees for a new one.
- 7 Scheduled Games + Playoffs for Qualifying Teams - Teams Might have Scheduled Doubleheaders in Season.
- Winners will receive Sponsor Bar Tab, Champs Gifts, and Bragging Rights!
- Two Independent Referees for each Game.
- For additional Questions you might have check out our Frequently Asked Questions.
Sponsor Bars - Please Drink Responsibly!
Tin Roof - 1022 Senate St, Columbia, SC 29201
LEAGUE SPECIALS: $8 Bud Light Pitchers and $7 Chicken and Cheese Quesadillas. (Wear your Everplay League Shirt)
Village Idiot- 612 Whaley St. Columbia, SC 29201
LEAGUE SPECIALS: 1 Large one topping pizza & pitcher of Bud Light for $18. (Wear your Everplay League Shirt)
Drinking at City of Columbia, Lexington County, or Richland County Parks or Facilities is Illegal.
|Official Rules:||Flag Football Rules|
|Location:||West Columbia - Bray Park Field|
Now — Oct 9, '23 Regular & Team Deadline
Oct 10, '23 — Nov 15, '23 Captain's Invite Only (Late)
|Team Roster:||10 Players Minimum, at least 4 of each gender. No Maximum.|
|First Game Date:||Wednesday, October 25, 2023|
|Last Game Date:||Wednesday, December 20, 2023|
|Postseason Format:||Top 4 teams|
|Individual Price:||Regular & Team Deadline $61.00Captain's Invite Only (Late) $69.00 (See Refund Policy)|
|Team Price:||Regular & Team Deadline $61.00 per personCaptain's Invite Only (Late) $69.00 per person (See Refund Policy)|